Tuesday, May 15

hahahaha oh wow




The new Blogger Analytics interface, despite a few issues, is quality entertainment. It now provides a list of keywords/phrases used by people that stumbled upon your site. Here's a selection of the best/worst for last week:

"that's no good for me"
- Why the fuck is anyone Googling for this? And what do you expect to get? More to the point, why would you want to get it if it's no good for you?

"medieval times making life simpler"
- Ah, the good old days, when you could own slaves, shit wherever the urge took you, and families got together for a cheerful weekend witch-burning.

"cryptic messages"
- I don't even know what the hell is going on with this.

"weird things people do from other countries"
- Well, at least it's appropriate. A little... vague, search-wise, and kind of mindfuckingly ignorant, but hey.

"black people 'when you see it' 'shit bricks'"
- Nigger stole my bike.

"eight year olds dude"
- I know, I know, but still.

"chargin mah lazer vagina"
- And I thought dentata were scary enough. I hope to every available deity I never come across (lol innuendo) a "lazer vagina," let alone a fully charged one.

1 comment:

Joytoyz said...

You have such a way of writing that when you use "fuck" it almost sounds polite.

My blog gets the same weird shit happening.